Friday, April 24, 2009

Can't seem to stay in one place!

Well, it seems things never go as planned. I'm not in San Diego anymore and was unable to find a place to live there. Now I'm on the road again, visiting my mom near Sacramento. I've changed the name of the blog too. It seems that a lot of the reason for my being unable to stay in one place is because of financial limitations so I've decided to call the blog How to Survive on $822 a Month. First, get a Paypal account so that your friends and family have a way to send you money because even though the government has decided that $822 a month is enough to live on, it's not. Get a cell phone that has a camera and a computer so you can look at the bright side through your cell phone camera and post pictures and stories on the web.






















































1 comment:

  1. Hey Pat! I noticed the name change. I like it! Now keep up the journaling on here to keep it fresh and get people coming. I clicked on an add on here too.

    ReplyDelete